Banana is used widely because it is rich in potassium that contribute effectively to heart health and may help to lower blood pressure.Each banana recipe gives us the experience about the popular fruit type considered the one of the amazing source for health.
Banana and its wonderful recipes
Banana with red wine
You maybe know one of wonderful recipes in the list of banana recipe like fried banana with red wine. This recipe is famous dessert from the restaurants where tropical fruit are loved. From this recipe, there is another way to make a fried banana for nice flavor such as fried banana with coconut.
Read more posts:
- Fried carrot cake recipes and carrot nutrition facts
- How to make deep fried mashed potato cakes easily
Banana with coconut milk
In some Asian countries, banana is cooked with coconut milk for sweet soup or simple cakes. They are very attractive in taste because the fragrance from the ripe banana combined with the healthy fat from coconut milk.
Emotion between two banana recipes
If the fired banana with red wine may give us some fire by the wine on our tongue, the fried banana with coconut milk give us the tenderness in our mouth. Additionally the fried peanuts lightly crushed help to make this banana recipe to be more lovely instead of almond slices.
It is suitable to create the nice dessert for whom who want to experience the different emotion between two banana recipes but with the same way in preparing.
Fried banana with coconut milk nutrition
Related to nutrition fried banana with coconut milk may be arranged in the healthy dessert excepted the case that if you are in the allergy with peanuts. Coconut milk is good for health by the good fat. It seems not to break down your diet plan.
However to ensure the benefits that coconut milk can bring, the fresh coconut milk is advised to be used instead of canned coconut milk. And in the case of using the canned coconut milk, you should limit the amount.
How to make Fried banana with coconut milk
Serves: 2 servings
- A pinch of salt
- 2.3 spoons of coconut milk
- 2-4.5 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon of butter or margarine
- 1.2 teaspoon of fried crushed lightly peanuts
- Heat a pan and melted the butter.
- Peeled the bananas and fry them for 2-3 minutes with turning both sides to have the light golden bananas.
- Add coconut milk and salt in. The coconut milk is boiled, turn the bananas and then turn off the oven. Wait for a minute before spooning out.
- Spoon the bananas with coconut milk into the deep dishes. Sprinkle the crushed peanuts and serve warm.
Other great recipes:
- A great cancer fighting recipes – Fish fillet soup with dill