Yogurt nutrition facts
Yogurt is one the milk products arranged in the good food list for health. It is rich in protein, calcium, potassium and other vitamins and minerals. It is also advised to consume for it is low in calories especially to whom who is in the diet plan.
Related to health, yogurt is considered one of the positive food for it is added probiotics. The probiotics contribute effectively to human health with the effects such as boosting the immune system, building a healthy digestive system etc.
No bake yogurt cheesecake and yogurt recipes
Yogurt gives lots of benefits so it is easy to know how such many recipes combined it from the simple dishes to complicated recipes. For baking, we have yogurt cheesecake that is considered one of the most popular recipes in the kitchens. Related to no-baking, we also have many types of no-baked cheesecake depend on the creation and skill of home chefs.
No bake yogurt cheesecake types are mostly easy to make anytime. The recipes are rich by the flavor and ingredients contributed. These elements may become the main factor to make a no bake yogurt cheesecake to be different and special.
However making the recipes to be different is a long story, we perhaps have to test and experience the way to make the recipe simply first. And a typical and simple recipe for you to start is simple no bake yogurt cheesecake mentioned in this article.
Ingredients and Cooking directions
- 45 g crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of butter unsalted, melted
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey for sweetness (optional)
- 105 g yogurt
- 33 g cream cheese
- Mix butter melted and crackers crushed together. Set it into the small round shapes for base. Let the shapes in the fridge for 5 minutes and the cracker bases are firm.
- Blend the cream cheese and then mix yogurt together for the tender mixture. In the case you use honey, add it in this step.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the shapes with cracker base. Place them in the fridge for 2 hours at least or until the mixture of yogurt and cream cheese is firm before serving.
- Health benefits of Watermelon Carrot Juice and How to make It