Simple grape syrup
Called simple syrup, there are many types of syrup you can make at home instead of buying them from the stores. There are the points for you do syrup at home such as for health or for flavor in your personal request, for creation in cooking and for experience in your kitchen. With any purpose, a simple fruit syrup such as grape syrup is the nice start of yours.
- Health benefits of Watermelon Carrot Juice and How to make It
- A great cancer fighting recipes – Fish fillet soup with dill
Benefits of grape syrup
Grape syrup is arranged in the list of fruits for antioxidants promoted longevity, contributing in health of immune system, heart health and even today it is known as a fruit type that may help to prevent diseases such as heart disease and some cancers.
Grape syrup is simple syrup. It is possible to do any time because we have now the fresh grape fruits around year with different types of grape fruits. It has not the limit in the grape season as in the past with the grape season in the autumn only. Grape fruits are considered good fruit for health in any aspects.
Make simple grape syrup at home
If the wine or juice are made at home with grape fruit for health, grape fruit may be made for syrup. There are different ways to do a great syrup but in this article, we may begin to cook the simplest recipe.
You need just grape and sugar and your patience in the kitchen – that’s all and you will have a simple syrup but good flavor and be a great ingredient to be added in cooking different dishes such as combining with pancakes, waffles, white bread, cookies or biscuits.
Preparation and Cooking direction
- 320 g grape
- 1 pinch of powder vanilla or ½ vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 g granulated sugar
- Wash the grape and wait for they are dry
- Slightly squeeze the grapes. The seed can be removed or not, it’s up to you
- Mix grapes with sugar and salt. Wait for 4.5 hours if you have time, if not you can wait for the sugar dissolves.
- Cook the mixture of grape and sugar in medium heat for boiling and then the liquid goes down in half. Lower the heat. Cook until the time the syrup is on your willing. If you love to have the thin syrup the cooking time is about 47 minutes. In the case you want to have the thick syrup, the time for cooking is about an hour.
- Turn off the stove, add vanilla into the grape cooked. Wait for some minute. Sieve for syrup.
- Let the syrup cool and pour it into the glass bottle. Cover it. Keep it in the cool place. Use the grape syrup best before a week to ten days.
Other great recipes: