Advantages of tea leaves
In the traditional cuisine in some countries where tea is grown, tea leaves are used widely for fish recipes. It is believed that the tea leaves may help to reduce the fish smell and increase the dish flavor at the same time.
Beside modern medicine gives, the good news related to tea leaves that are the wonderful factor contributed effectively in eating for cancer and some other diseases.
Advantages of white meat
White meat also are advised to consume regularly for heath. Combining the rich spices and herbs with fish fillets may increase the flavor and of course the good factors to health. Tea leaves are one of the typical example for these combining.
The combination to make a tasty food
So we may take the advantages of tea leaves for both cooking and eating healthy. Using tea leaves with white meat in the rich recipes is very positive in contributing healthy eating plan. It also helps to make new recipes with white meat as fish fillets, chicken breast compared with normal and popular spices and herbs.
In reality, there are different recipes related to white meat combined with tea leaves however not many people who know or usually cook. But now you know it and try to do it sometimes. Below are cooking instruction process.
==> Think about food waste and loss
Cooking preparation and time
Serve: 2 servings
1/3 teaspoon of green tea powder
2 spoons of water
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
100 g fish fillet
22 g tea leaves, cut finely
1/3 teaspoon of salt
A pinch of sugar
1 clove of garlic, chopped fine
2 cloves of shallot, chopped fine
1/3 teaspoon of cornstarch
- Season fish fillets with spices, shallot, garlic and tea leaves cut finely
- Mix green tea powder with water well
- Heat a pan, add vegetable oil into the pan and then add fish fillets. Fry them for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the fish fillets and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add green tea water mixed, reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn again fish fillets for 4 minutes. You may taste the fish fillets if they are suitable with your flavor.
- Warm serve.
- Tasty fried fish with orange sauce
- A great cancer fighting recipes – Fish fillet soup with dill
- Iceberg lettuce salad with orange sauce