Rice Milk benefits
In the healthy recipes related to beverage today, rice milk drink is one of the good suggestions. Rice milk has its benefits that may make us to be interested. Although it can not replace the cow milk because it does not contain the protein and calcium in the same amount but it is the loved drink for changing the milk types and increasing experience of drink types also.
Good choice for diet plan
Healthy recipes with drinks in which included rice milk are considered the good choice for many people, especially who are vegans, followers the diet plan. Many people now choose this milk like an element in their menu for diet plan with strict steps because rice milk is truly low in fat and calories.
Rice milk are presented in the stores as other types of milk with different flavors. Beside there are different factors are added into the milk to increase the benefits related to nutrition.
- How to make simple grape syrup at home easily ?
- Health benefits of Green tea and how to make matcha Green tea
Easy to make at home
One of the interesting thing concerned about rice milk type is that you can make at home. It is supposed that is one of the very easy recipe in the list of healthy recipes to make in your kitchen any time. You can make it with different ways and add flavor or mix the other ingredients as you love to.
It is said that there are two simplest ways to make a rice milk at home is to boil rice with large water or you can fry the rice first and then boil it. The first way gives you the natural aroma from rice but the second one gives you the stronger fragrance because the aroma from the fried rice. And in this article, the second way is introduced to you.
Preparation and Instruction to make rice milk
Serve: 2 servings
- 1250 ml water
- 50-75 g sugar + 25 ml water
- 105 g white rice or brown rice
- 1.5 pinch of salt
- Rinse the rice and it to be dry
- Heat the pan and fry it for some minutes until it turns to slight golden
- Use a deep saucepan, spoon the rice in and pour 1/3 of water. Cook in in the high heat for boiling and the lower the heat in the medium for some minute and then lower again to the low heat.
- Continue pour the rest of water in the saucepan and boil the rice till the time the water runs nearly by the rice.
- Turn off the stove. Sieve the rice for milk.
- To sweet the milk, you boil sugar with water and a pinch of salt for dissolving and then add this syrup into the milk as your taste.
- Enjoying the rice milk warm or cool or cold is possible. This rice milk gives very good smell as soon as cooked.